This forum is for general discusion.
FirstLight
Site Admin

Discussion forum rules

Post by FirstLight »

• Be nice.
  • Remember, this forum is public
  • No question is too basic or dumb
  • It's OK to be mistaken - there's a great deal of confusing and conflicting information out there
  • This is a purely voluntary group created by practitioners, for practitioners. We can choose whether to invite select vendors and other experts to help answer questions we otherwise cannot answer ourselves.
  • This is a public group – there are no NDAs/CDAs. Do not disclose any confidential or proprietary information.
  • Accordingly, if you think something has patentable value I suggest you first create an invention disclosure to protect it. If you do disclose something after the fact and others have materially contributed to the idea, please include them on any subsequent disclosures.
  • The Zoom sessions will be recorded and be public unless otherwise declared. I will pause the session recording upon request. A public transcript will also be made available.
  • In no way is this guild sponsored by my employer or any provider, nor do any of my views or statements represent that of my employer. I expect the same from all members unless otherwise explicitly stated.
Michael